Invitation to tender: Social Media Management and Monitoring Tools
As part of its efforts to strengthen its social media strategy, Eurodad wishes to contract a digital service to effectively centralise the management of our social media channels, content and campaigns to better reach relevant audience.
Deadline for proposals: 30 September, 17h CEST.
Eurodad has significantly increased its digital presence over the past two years, which included the launch of a brand-new website in 2020. At the same time, there has been a marked reduction in the analytics and insights offered through the major social network platforms, making it far more difficult to quantify our impact in this space. As a result, we are actively looking for a tool to help streamline and systemise social media management and monitoring to enable us to make strategic decisions from a solid analytical base.
The contract has been scoped for a period of 1 year. If your company offers contracts on a different timescale, including discounts for longer contract periods, please note this in your offer. It is envisaged that the contract will start within the fourth quarter of 2022.
Please see the Annex for a table outlining Eurodad’s technical requirements. Bidders are requested to complete the table to demonstrate their fit with the requirements and clarify pricing. Bidders may be selected for all or part of the components included in their tender. Bidders who are only able to offer part of the package, are still encouraged to apply.
Eurodad selects suppliers/consultants to be awarded for a contract based on best value for money. For this tender, the following criteria will be considered:
- Best fit with the technical requirements
- Demonstrated professional competence and reliability: based on examples of clients, similar contracts in the past, references and/or Eurodad’s past positive experience with bidder.
- Level of technical support provided
- Commitment to Eurodad’s values: If the supplier can demonstrate a commitment to fair tax practices, (see for example the standards listed here) this will be taken into consideration and improve the chances of selection.
Specific requirements for tenders
Prices should be given in EUR, inclusive of VAT, for a 1-year contract. Offers must be valid for: at least 2 months
Instructions for submitting tenders
Deadline: Tenders must be submitted no later than 30/09/2022, 17:00 CEST. Tenders submitted after this time will not be considered.
Where and how to submit tenders: Tenders should be submitted via email to [email protected] with the subject “Tender” and the tender reference: 2022-03
Language of tenders: The tenders must be in English.
The submitted tender package must include:
- The complete offer with all relevant details, including:
- Match with the technical requirements and unit prices for each component that the bidder is able to offer (using the “Bidding Table” provided as an Annex to this document)
- The total price of the offer (in EUR, inclusive of VAT, for a 1-year contract)
- If the bidder has other bundle deals that would meet some or all of Eurodad’s requirements (or more), please also provide your most competitive bundle offer that would best fit with Eurodad’s specified needs.
- Description/evidence of how you comply with Eurodad’s selection criteria
- Period of validity of the bid
- The signed declaration on honour at the end of this document confirming that the bidder does not match any of the exclusion criteria
- Companies must state their registration below and provide a copy of their company’s registration document, as proof of their nationality in compliance with the European Union’s Rules of Nationality.
- If relevant, other documents that demonstrate the bidder’s fit with the selection criteria may also be included
Tenders which are incomplete or not submitted as described above will be excluded.
If you have questions about the terms of reference or invitation to tender requirements, please send these in writing to Lorenzo Forte: [email protected]. Please do not send tenders to this address. It is forbidden to discuss price with this contact person and this person will not be involved in the decision-making for this contract.