Responding to the impact challenge: How harmonisation is driving better impact measurement and management
This session will discuss the forthcoming OECD Impact Standards for Financing Sustainable Development (IS-FSD) that are being developed by the Community of Practice on Private Finance for Sustainable Development (CoP-PFSD).
During the session we will explore, with standard setters and from practitioners, the added value for donors and private sector partners of using common standards for impact measurement and management, in terms of seeking greater accountability and transparency on the impact of their investments.
- Elizabeth Boggs Davidsen, UNDP Director, SDG Impact
- Lori Leonard, Senior Director, Development Impact, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
- Maria Teresa Zappia, Deputy CEO, Chief Impact and Blended Finance Officer, BlueOrchard
- Nerea Craviotto, Senior Policy and Advocacy Officer, Eurodad
- Moderator: Haje Schütte, Senior Counsellor and Head of the Financing for Sustainable Development Division of the Development Co-operation Directorate, OECD