Travel Agency Tender
Eurodad is looking for a Travel Agency to support our team with travel once it resumes.
Deadline: 14 June 2021, 23:59 CEST
Due to the COVID-19 situation, travel had been put on hold for the majority of 2020. Before the pandemic, Eurodad spent over €80.000 in flights in 2019. There are currently 17 members of staff who are likely to travel on a regular basis once the global situation will allow it. The contract to be awarded will be for a 36 months period.
Objectives and methodology
The travel agency to be contracted shall provide:
An online platform allowing the following:
- Flight comparison
- Flight booking, modification and cancellation
- Saving quotes
- Staff registration
- Introduction of extra information (project codes, etc)
- Humanitarian fees for NGOs.
- Flexible cancellation and modification conditions.
- Easy to access and updated COVID-19 regulations per country. The travellers should ideally receive emails/messages in case of sudden changes in the regulations before or during their trip.
- 24/7 customer service.
Duration of the contract: from July 2021 to June 2024. The agency will be selected and hired at the latest by end of June 2021.
In order to be considered for this contract, travel agencies should:
- Provide a proposal outlining the different services proposed
- Propose a fee for the service required as outlined in these TOR
All proposals need to be received by Monday June 14th midnight. All proposals will be assessed considering value for money, specific experience relevant to the context outlined in these TOR and the services proposed.
In particular the following aspects will be considered:
- Experience with similar sized asbl operating internationally
- The user-friendliness of the online booking platform
- The ability to communicate in French and English will be an advantage