Virtual Global Debt Strategy Meeting
To: 02 September 2021 - 05:00PM
Eurodad and Erlassjahr.de would like to invite you to the 2021 Global Debt Strategy meeting. We will be discussing our forthcoming plans both in the short and in the long-term, our joint positions and expectations.
The virtual sessions will take place on September 1st and 2nd. Both sessions will last around 3 hours each.
Purpose of the Meeting
- Establish a joint understanding on the current global and regional debt trends as well as reform discussions
- Develop a joint position on our expectations as well as how to principally and strategically deal with the G20 Common Framework
- Develop a position on concrete political steps to achieve short-term comprehensive debt cancellation while reinforcing the call for debt architecture reforms
- Establish a basis for joint advocacy and campaigning efforts in the short- and medium-term
- Offer room for exchange and networking
Please, be sure to indicate below whether you need interpretation or not. We can provide interpretation to and from English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. If you do not express any preference, we will assume that English is fine.