The European Network on Debt and Development (Eurodad) is a civil society network advocating for democratically-controlled, gender-just and human rights-based financial and economic systems.
Benefits of the network
What are the benefits of working together as a network?
- The Eurodad network brings together diverse policy expertise, so that together we are stronger and have more impact.
- Eurodad regularly gathers and transmits information about official policy and CSO developments and activities.
- Networks provide unique spaces for CSOs and campaign groups to develop strategies and plans.
- Through our sister networks and allies, Eurodad ensures European policy and campaign work is aligned with, and supportive of, similar work in other regions of the world.
- By working together, coordinated advocacy pushes can take place across many countries ahead of important regional or international events or decision-making processes.
- Eurodad's Annual conference and policy forums facilitate strategising and networking opportunities with global partners.